What Our Real Blogs Can't Know

A place where nobody knows your name (insert Cheers joke here). A place to write what we can't write on our (real) blogs.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Great Minds Think Alike?

My brother's girlfriend's birthday is in a few days. Last week while I was in Florida (still too painful to talk about) I picked up a Starbucks giftcard for her, to put in with her birthday card. She's turning 30, so I got $30 worth of coffee on the card.

Last night when I picked up my mail, there was a card from her for Hanukah. Inside the card she'd written that she remembers I don't drink coffee, but do like cocoa, so she thought I could use the giftcard at the place across the street from my apartment.

That's right. We got each other the same exact gift.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home